This winter has been an exceptional winter here in the category of snowfall. We have gotten close to 200 inches of snow. The normal snow amount is about 125 or so.
We are wondering if it will ever melt. Will we ever see the gardens again. Will this be a winter like they had in 1816, the year without a summer.
We are taking bets on when the snow will disappear. If you would like to get in on this, you could win a $10 gift certificate to our shop or online store. Just leave a comment with the date you think the snow will be gone from the front of our shop.
1. Post a comment with the date you think the snow will be gone from the front of our shop. Please include a working email. This is how winners will be contacted at the end of the contest. If no email is included, we will go to the next closest date.
2. All snow must be gone, no small patches.
3. We will post a picture every other week to show the snow melting
4. Deadline or entries is March 30, 2008. Comment entries after March 30 will be deleted.
5. Winner will be announced when the snow is gone.
Hint: The front of the shop only gets the morning sun.